18 December 2008

Back from Blogging Hiatus

I haven't updated in what feels like forever, but I am back. I anticipated blogging during my travels to Austria, but I was running around so much and having a great time I decided not to spoil it with things such as keeping my blog updated. So I filed away all the adventures in my mind to share when I had the time, and I found myself with a couple hours...so now you get to read about my Austrian travels and adventures. The conference was a success and I was glad to have met so many new international friends. I cam back to piles of grading and my own work to deal with...but it was all worth it. I made it through another quarter of perilously lengthy term papers and finals week grading mania. I am pleased that the majority of my students did very well in the course and hope they continue on this path as we begin our journey through the 19th century this winter. I'm excited about the holidays as well, I fly back to Syracuse on Sunday for a week and am ready to enjoy a really white Christmas!

No comments: